Sunday, August 16, 2015

Super late post because I was away!

Hi mama!

I don't have very much time to e-mail today so it might be pretty short. We're e-mailing in the central library here in Huddersfield and there was a line up so it took a while to get a computer and now we only have about 40 minutes to e-mail because Elder Ma'a has to go to a dentist's appointment right away.

But so far I've really liked Huddersfield - Elder Ma'a just moved from Huddersfield 2 ward to Huddersfield 1 ward so he didn't even change flats! But the area is all new to him as well. So we're figuring out together how to get around the area. But it's really nice here! Elder Ma'a is from American Samoa and he is so nice and really friendly. He's only been out for about 3 months and he didn't get along that well with his trainer - so when I came here he kept telling me that I was an answer to his prayers!

Being a district leader brings a bit more stress than I've had before and I also have a few more meetings that I need to attend - and I have to correct missionaries when they are being disobedient - but it's okay.

My address is:

520 Leeds Road
Huddersfield HD2 1YW
England

Love you guys! Sorry it was a short e-mail!

Elder Thompson

Here's a picture of the letter we got from Coleman's mission president.




No comments:

Post a Comment